Advantages of Hot comb over Flat Irons for your wig
1. If it takes you forever to style your wig in the morning, a heated comb is a great way to go. An electric hot comb is much faster than a regular flat iron. You will be able to finish styling your wig in half of the time that it takes to style your wig with a regular flat iron.
2. You can take much larger sections of the wig and it will require fewer passes to get relatively straight than with a regular straightener. When using the comb, you can smooth the entire section of the wigs in 2-3 passes. With a flat iron, you need to run it 4-5 times through each section.
3. Your wigs will look naturally straight, not “pin” straight or flat like after flat ironing.
4. A heated comb doesn’t reduce volume, making your wigs flat as a regular flat iron does.
5. A straightening comb helps to straighten your roots as you can get closer to your scalp than when using a flat iron.